If you're searching for a fully-remote Lead Medical Writer role within a top-tier Medical Communications agency, read on. A growing organization is looking to build out their scientific services team with an experienced Medical Writer who is ready to take charge on new accounts and create quality materials across some of the most innovative media in the industry. This position reports into the SVP, Medical Director.
The Lead Medical Writer will be responsible for:
- You will play a lead role in developing compelling scientific information and marketing content across key accounts.
- As the Senior Medical Writer, you will attend and provide support at team and client meetings to ensure delivery of captivating deliverables for various audiences.
- You will be a partner with the business development team, providing thought-provoking strategic planning and scientific insight for new business pitches.
- You will develop, mentor, and train more junior members of staff with a focus in helping them achieve industry best practices.
The Senior Medical Writer should have the following qualifications:
- MD, PharmD, or PhD in life sciences required.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Medical Communications desired.
- Exceptional written and communication skills essential.
- Ability to balance multiple clients/projects/deadlines at once.
- Extremely collaborative environment and team-oriented culture.
- Fully Remote.
- Competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Generous PTO allowance.
- Opportunity for professional development and longevity.
If you are interested in this Lead Medical Writer role, please don't wait to apply.