A top-tier, creative Med Comms agency is seeking a Lead Medical Writer with a passion for Healthcare communications to be the team lead for content creation.
The lead Medical Writer will be responsible for managing one or more major accounts and will be responsible for generating content for a wide range of life sciences training deliverables. This client is looking for someone who can independently drive projects with little direction, is comfortable liaising with clients, and can navigate the internal processes. This position will also likely involve developing recommendations for large-scale microlearning curricula and creative, patient-centric materials/workshops. The primary focus of this position is writing (~85-90% of the time).
As Lead Medical Writer:
- You will serve as the client facing lead writer on one or more major accounts.
- You will Infuse instructional design elements (learning objectives, practice activities, assessment questions) into written materials.
- You will attend and represent the scientific team on internal and external meetings, including presenting ideas as needed.
- You will be responsible for cross collaboration with internal teams.
- You will act as a peer-reviewer for fellow writers' work as necessary.
- You will participate in client discussions around new/additional asks for assigned accounts/projects.
- You will provide mentorship to one or more writers on the team.
The Lead Medical Writer should have the following qualifications:
- PhD, PharmD, MS or MD required.
- Minimum 5+ years of Sales Training experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and juggle deadlines and projects.
- Keen attention to detail, ability to prioritize responsibilities and work in a team oriented environment as well as independently.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to travel as needed, including weekends.
- Comprehensive benefits and compensation package
- Full remote flexibility
- Opportunity for rapid and long-term growth and professional development
If you are looking for a position at a company that can offer you a career challenge and the opportunity to grow, then please don't wait to apply!