One of the leading Biopharmaceutical CDMO's globally is looking to expand and add a Lab Technician to the team. The business is currently growing massively which is largely down to significant investment into new product areas and drug lines. This means, joining the business now, can provide you with the opportunity to work internationally, on a diverse range of projects.
· Carry out experiments on a range of innovation projects
· Exact, independent and timely execution of experiments
· Work with Technical Systems like bioreactors or analytical instruments
· Document row data and interpret the results
· Communicating and contributing to problem-solving information
· Scientific education (Bachelors) or the equivalent laboratory experience as either a Lab Technician or Assistant i.e. apprenticeship
· Experience in a GMP environment
· Must speak German and English (Min B1/B2 level)
· MS Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Good attention to detail and accurate working style
Please apply with your CV if you are interested!