**Hybrid Position Local to Rochester, NY**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a QC Lab Technician to join their team on a 6-month contract with a good possibility for conversion or extension!
Requirements and Job Functions:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytical lab
- Quality Control Analyses
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
- GMP/Regulatory Knowledge
- Data integrity compliance
- A clear understanding of GMP regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize different tasks and be flexible
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, including overnight, weekend, and overtime shifts
- Performs routine laboratory tests using established procedures and methods.
- Performs sample/process calculations as requested.
- Prepares chemical reagents and standard solutions
- Follows all safety policies and procedures and actively promotes and encourages safe work practices
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?