**Onsite Role, Foster City, CA**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Lab Manager to join its team on a 6-12 month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
- B.S. or higher, preferably in Engineering or Life Sciences
- 3+ years of lab management experience required
- Demonstrated experience in asset and inventory management systems
- Experience working with external vendors, including outreach, scheduling, and downtime planning.
- Experience working in a warehouse or with shipping and receiving
- Maintain inventory management system by conducting weekly inventory checks, procuring lab supplies, and adjusting inventory requirements to meet demand.
- Manage lab equipment, including service contracts, repairs, calibrations, preventative maintenance, and new equipment installation.
- Manage computerized maintenance management system by creating and updating assets, tracking work orders to ensure completion, and uploading documentation.
- Act as the main point of contact for property management on facility requests and external vendor site visits.
- Ensure the laboratory is organized and maintained and safety standards are exceeded.
- Provide support on day-to-day operational requests that arise from research teams.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?