My client is a Fortune 500 company, a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries.
Role: Sales Representative Japan - Lab Business
- Develop the sales capability for lab chemicals, consumables & equipment products for all life science & chemical industries, including related products. This includes new businesses at existing and new accounts and new product sales.
- Execute the business plan with strong sales acumen to grow the company's lab business through sales channels and end users.
- Ensure to build strong relationships with key customers & major distributors, and summarize market information and competitor information
- Degree in chemistry, biotechnology, biochemistry, or related technology fields. Masters' will be a plus point
- At least Five(5) years of sales experience in life sciences industry.
- Minimum of Two(2) ~ Three(3) years of activities as a counterpart for laboratory / diagnostic / lifescience manufacturers, and in chemical, consumables & equipment sales as well as other items in laboratory-oriented business
- Native in Japanese and Business level English required
For further information about this position please apply.