Key Account Manager
Permanent - Germany (Remote)
A rapidly growing Molecular Diagnostics manufacturer are in the search for a Key Account Manager in Germany. A dynamic company are looking for an individual to generate and maintain key business in Germany. The ideal expert will be working to build relationships, be target driven to push sales and market the products effectively across the selected territories.
The organisation is growing at double digit growth and are looking to expand on their presence across significantly across Europe. The diagnostics organisation is looking to develop their client portfolio to better the health care sector with their products through this expansion of business. The Business Development Manager role will oversee the key accounts and identify entry in preparation for the European expansion.
- Expand and build relationships with new business and marketing strategies to generate the output for the business focusing on the Diagnostics market.
- Ensuring to retain important key relationships with the important clients for organisation.
- Providing support and advice in the health-care market for key clients in the selected territory.
- Identify market trends and business sales strategies to be able to enter the market.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the sales plan to meet assigned target of revenue and strategic objectives.
- Meet and exceed the sales targets generating profit.
- Drive a high level of interaction and engagement between other departments (e.g., Marketing, application specialists) and sales team & staff to ensure coordination of activities.
- Essential: Educational background in Biology or similar preffered.
- Over 3+ years commercial experience in Molecular Biology/Diagnostics/Genetics.
- Good knowledge of the Diagnostics Market across DACH
- 100% home office based - Travel 60% across DACH.
- Full training and career development
- Private health care and life assurance
- Commission and Company Car
- Holidays Incentives
- Competitive Salary