**South San Francisco, CA or Orinda, CA office for approximately 16-24 hours per week**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join their team on a 6-month contract with a good possibility for conversion or extension!
Pay Rate: $50-70/hr
Contract: Min. 6 Months
Requirements and Job Functions:
- 5 years of relevant industry experience and education.
- The ideal candidate has experience working in a hybrid operating model of internally and externally sourced IT service delivery, including cloud/SaaS experience.
- The ideal candidate has an IT background in a Biopharmaceutical company.
- The position requires a hardworking and dedicated individual with the experience, passion, and ability to deliver excellent service.
- A solid understanding of technologies required for corporate and cloud-based networks.
- Preferred experience working in a regulated IT environment; SOX, FDA
- Proven experience delivering highly effective IT support; self-starter, motivated IT professional with strong analytical, problem-solving, and teamwork skills, that truly has fun doing the work.
The IT Support Specialist delivers support services to end-users for all business technology and business systems including network infrastructure, storage, client-server applications, business applications, database, SaaS/Cloud services, data backup, endpoint security, telecommunications, audio-visual systems, and print services. The IT Support Specialist is also responsible for delivering "smart hands" service to the remote Infrastructure team and occasional system administration duties.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?