**Waltham, MA (The assignment will begin remotely with a gradual transition to onsite work)**
We have an opportunity with a biopharmaceutical company that is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team on a 6-month contract with a good possibility for conversion or extension!
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Project Management, Business or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of professional work experience with a strong background in IT project management.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record in SAP ECC Implementations
- Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus.
- Successfully manage a variety of IT projects using project management best practices for flawless execution of projects delivered on time, in full, and within budget
- Responsible for managing projects from preparation, blueprint, realization, final preparation to go live.
- Build and foster effective relationships between the Business, IT, and any 3rd party vendors
- Lead and facilitate project teams through complex brainstorming, requirements gathering, workshop sessions
- Develop and maintain project documentation
- Organize and motivate the project team while maintaining the project schedule and overall progress and performance
- Manages project governance & cadence through the project lifecycle to enable the project team to deliver on requirements
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?