Title: IPQA Associate I
Summary: The IPQA Associate I is responsible for identifying deviations in the processes and ensure that all activities are cGMP compliant, identifying corrective actions, establishing path forward activities, and appropriate documentation.
- Working on initial deviation investigations
- Ensure compliance with SOPs
- Administration and management of deviations/investigation/PAC systems in Trackwise
- Responsible for the review and approval of controlled documents including manufacturing and packaging batch records
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of cGMPs
- Expertise in QMS like Trackwise, Veeva, or MasterControl
- At least 2 years of quality experience within the pharmaceutical industry
Please do not hesitate to apply, as the market is moving quickly!