A discovery stage biotechnology company in San Francisco who is changing of the lives of patients suffering from cancer, autoimmune, and inflammatory diseases is seeking a a Scientist to join their team to help develop immune cell-based assays for their programs! This role will be a 9- month contract to hire role.
- Develop robust, target specific cell based binding and functional assays
- Assist in experimental design
- Participate in laboratory benchwork
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Assist in mammalian and primary immune cell culture, prepare reagents and test antigens, utilize Flow cytometry, ELISA
- BS/MS/PHD Immunology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or equivalent with 2-3 years relevant academic or industry experience
- Cell culture experience (primary human immune cells and immortalized cell culture work preferred)
- Experience with in vitro/ex vivo cell-based techniques
- Experience with multi-color flow cytometry
- ELISA experience
- Assay development experience
If interested in the Scientist position don't hesitate apply now!