We are currently partnering with a Global Biotech company who are currently building their new production facility and they require a HVAC Engineer for a 12 month product to keep their project on track!
Below is the responsibilities :
- Role as Engineering Representative for the writing, execution, review and approval of the HVAC & Support systems commissioning and validation protocols.
- Provide HVAC & Support Systems identification, criticality, maintenance assessment, CMMS data, hierarchie, maintenance strategy, Spare parts stocks levels and maintenance plans to the Planning & Scheduling team.
- Responsible for accurate content of equipment master data, EPL and BOM's in CMMS.
- Promote the continuous improvement of the HVAC & support systems preventive maintenance program effectiveness.
- Writing and update of Operating Procedures for HVAC & Support systems.
Key Criteria :
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Process or HVAC/Utilities engineering, operations, commissioning and validation.
- Strong experience working in GMP pharma manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in English. Technical German.