One of the leading integrated medical supply chain solutions company in Asia is looking for an HR Senior Manager to manage the company's recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
- Support local HR initiatives related to Transformational Goals under the Group's Strategic Plan and enhance staff engagement.
- Ensure latest HR structure, policies and procedures are communicated to all staff and ensure full implementation.
- Control the administration & analysis of employee compensation and benefits (insurance renewal, salary review & benchmark, incentive calculation, market trends).
- Implement the performance management cycle, including ensure individual performance goals are set in accordance with company standard and individual competencies.
- Communicate the process of annual/midyear appraisals, receive, verify the forms and share the consolidated outcome in specified formats.
- Identify the needs of training and support corresponding training opportunities aligned with corporate T&D programs; control all the training programs to run effectively and record the data.
- Update regular reports to Ministry of Manpower, including regular update of company policy
- Candidates to possess a bachelor's degree in human resource / Psychology / Law / Business.
- At least 5 - 7 years' experience in HR with 2 years in executive / supervisory position
- Sound computer knowledge especially in Excel spreadsheets
- Good knowledge on recruitment, labour law, training, talent management, organization development, compensation & benefit.
Benefits and Perks:
- Clear promotion structure with opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending in your CV!