I'm currently working with a late stage clinical company who is looking to bring on a histology research associate to their team for a 6-month contract with potential of conversion. They are looking for individuals who can assist in immunohistological procedures, including tissue preparation, sectioning, staining, and imaging.
- Prepare frozen blocks- tissue embedding in OCT
- Sectioning of frozen tissue and paraffin blocks
- Cover slipping
- Imaging of slides
- BS or MS or PHD
- Working knowledge of ICH, CISH, and other histology related assay
- Experience with accession and inventory assessing tissue blocks, stained slides, and scanned images
- The ability to use an automated Leica Bond Rx or Biocare IntelliPATH FLX automated stainer is a plus
If interested in the temporary Histology Research Position don't wait apply now!