Company summary: An exciting startup biotech is looking for a strong regulatory leader to come onboard their team in the Bay Area! This company has licensed several products overseas, and in the process of in-liscencing several products with some of California's most progressive Oncology biotechs. They plan to file an IND here by Fall 2020, and are looking for the right person to lead their team.
Company culture is fantastic, and employees here get some great professional and personal benefits. If you're interested in learning more about this company and their vision for 2020, please don't hesitate to apply!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing regulatory strategies for products
- Leading a cross-functional team
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Ensure products fall in compliance with global regulatory guidelines
- Other general regulatory duties, falling in conjunction with title
The client requires that all candidates have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant field
- 10+ years relevant experience in regulatory/pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with Oncology indication
- Track record of successful filings
- Experience in life-cycle management
- Strong communication skills
*Chinese speakers preferred, but not required*