Head of Quality Control (m / f / d)
A leading pharmaceutical CMO is seeking a Head of Quality Control to join their 100 strong Quality department in the Frankfurt area. With over 400+ products in their portfolio, ranging from animal health care to clinical products, they are continuously expanding and looking building out their clientele; currently supporting 400+ clients in the pharma market.
In a leading position where you will be responsible for 200+ drug development program launches annually. You will lead the team in quality control, with 50 reports.
- Responsible for the quality of raw materials and development of new products
- Overseeing that raw materials, medicines etc. are in accordance with the relevant regulations
- Conduct global audits
- Customer interaction and support for quality control matters
- Management of quality agreements
- Completed scientific studies
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Management experience, GMP knowledge, knowledge of project management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - verbally and in writing
- Fluent spoken and written English skills
- Dynamic and challenging international work environment
- Opportunity to work within a leading CMO
- Extensive training programs with professional support throughout
- Except for tariff and location-related additional services
Apply here if you are interested in this opportunity or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities please contact: or phone +442037588919.