Head of Quality, Qualified Person
A pharmaceutical company in Frankfurt are hiring a Head of Quality, Qualified Person, at their manufacturing site. They produce vaccines and cover the market globally. The position is responsible for managing the local Quality department. As the company aggressively expands its European operations you are also responsible for implementing the Global Quality strategy for the European Union.
For this role you must be highly collaborative with all key stakeholders in the business and ensure all understand the important of international Quality compliances. You are to develop and continuously improve current Quality standards as well personally and professionally developing the Quality group. This is a highly matrixed organisation so communication must be clear and process.
- Responsible for third parties, subcontractors, and partners in Europe
- Implementing Global Quality strategy for Europe
- Implementation of Technology Transfer projects
- Development of Quality employees
- GMP experience
- Extensive leadership experience
- Fluent in English, German B2 level
- BSc in Life Sciences or equivalent
- €130,000 - 150,000 gross annual base salary
- 10% incentive bonus
- Secondary benefits; Pension, etc.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you and you would like more information, please send a copy of your CV and your availability to speak.