One of the growing pharma start-up is expanding and looking to onboard a Head of Oncology, responsible to provide regional strategic & operational leadership over all activities for Oncology BU. The individual will focus on core responsibilities to develop a clear understanding and insight into the therapeutic area objectives. To support and constructively challenge the development of such objectives where clarity is lacking.
- Build and lead the Oncology Business Unit to achieve/exceed quantitative and qualitative commercial objectives set out for the business
- Drive effective Marketing and Sales execution within the Oncology Business Unit
- Foster a productive work environment within the Business Unit and support effective alignment and engagement of the broader cross functional brand team with the objectives for the business
- Lead the development and implementation of local market strategic business plan and tactical plan of action
- A strong and robust personal and professional network in the oncology space, adept at building new relationships rapidly with KOLs and other stakeholders
- Strategic ability to see local competitive positioning
- At least 10 ++ years of industry experience in the pharmaceutical space, demonstrating a progression from functional commercial management to levels of more integrated general management.
Benefits and Perks:
- Clear promotion structure with opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending in your CV!