Head of Europe
One of the world's leading Pharmaceutical Group is hiring a new Head of Europe to expand their business operations across the continent. The position is based at their European Head Quarters in Lucerne. They deliver solutions effectively and are renowned for their services in Quality/Good Manufacturing Processes/FDA, EMEA, inspections/and Regulatory.
As the Head of Europe, you will be responsible for implementing and delivering the Global Quality strategy for the EU. You will be the European advisor for the CEO. This is a flat organisation with a high level of external stakeholders. An extensive background in the Pharmaceutical industry at an executive level is essential.
- Delivering the Global Strategy for Europe
- Expanding operations across Europe
- Growing the EU HQ
- Seeking new commercial opportunities
- 50 - 60% travel across Europe
- GMP experience
- Quality background
- Extensive leadership experience
- Fluent in English, German B2 level
- BSc in Life Sciences or equivalent
- 220,000 - 280,000 CHF gross annual base salary
- Additional secondary benefits
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you and you would like more information, please send a copy of your CV and your availability to speak.