Senior Scientist - Downstream Process
A global leading Biopharma company are looking for an Downstream Process Scientist to join the business and help with their new Drug Substance project. This is an opportunity for someone to help shape the way the company moves forward with some of their biggest projects to date as well as helping to shape the Technology Transfer as well as actively compose SOPs', project plans and reports, participate in equipment qualification and scale down model validation tasks.
- Take control and oversee the Downstream Process development including liaising with cross-functional parts of the business
- GMP risk analysis for manufacturing processes
- Leading a team of up to 10 Laboratory Technicians
- Handling process transfers and implementation at manufacturing scale
- Planning of statistical tests with subsequent evaluation
- Supervision, cleaning and maintenance of devices and systems
- PHD in Biology, Biotechnology or a related Science field
- Experience in Cell culture development
- Experience of process transfers in support of GMP regulations
- Practical experience in biotechnological development or production
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fluent English and German (min B1)
Please apply with your CV if interested.