Head of Clinical Operations
Fast growing biotech known for making a big statement in the pharmaceutical world. Although small they're growing and looking to expand rapidly. This company has built a significant pipeline across multiple specialized therapeutics areas.
Home based, occasional time spent in Lausanne office
Your goal in this position will be to oversee the running to provide functional expertise and leadership. Managing a team of clinical data managers and be accountable for the quality and timelines.
- Overseeing the production of Data Management deliverables (e.g database programming, data cleaning, database lock)
- Responsible for development and implementation of global clinical trials
- Ensures quality of Clinical Data Management deliverables by consistently applying DM standards and driving compliance and performance.
- Manages a team of Clinical Data Managers and perform resource planning for their assigned studies.
- Establishes appropriate strategic partnerships with centres of excellence and leading experts in the field
- MD educated
- Experienced within any specialised treatment areas (Oncology, Neurology, Immunology etc)
- Has led and executed multiple trials
- Worked within CRO's and Biotech's