Head of Clinical Operations
Clinical Development and Operations is the most important part of a growing biotech. It is the difference between helping millions of people on time or making them wait years.
Our client is relying on you to help develop their extensive Immuno-oncology platform.
With several key global partnerships supporting their development platform and recent huge cash investments this is promising to become one of the hottest ImmunoOncology biotechs in Europe.
Their key molecule is used in precision oncology treatments, priming immune responses to specific RNA nucleopeptides in the individual. This is having dramatic changes in people's lives - where once only extensive chemo (or no treatment) was available, they are changing this.
Cancer is responsible for millions of deaths each year with some being very difficult to treat - this biotech is using innovative approaches to try and change that.
Our Client is currently looking to hire a Head of ClinicalOperations.
As a Head of Clinical Operations you will be responsible for;
· Leadership in defining and establishing clinical operations processes
· Direct responsibility for vendors and sites
· Ensuring standard regulations are followed
· Developing protocols
· Writing documentation and reports
· Review, analysis, interpretation and presentation of study results
· Contribute to the design, implementation and execution of clinical studies
· Developing trial design, site activation, working across clinical operations areas
· Overseeing budget maintenance and allocating funds, as well as preparing finance reports
· Working through and monitoring essential regulation and providing clinical research data to support various regulatory bodies such as the EMA/FDA
· Identifying risk areas, and implementing risk management strategies
As a Head of Clinical Operations you will need;
· Previous and/or current work in the oncology space
· Strong experiences as a clinical project manager
· Degree in life sciences, MD or PhD preferred but can be any degree background.
· Ability to work closely and collaboratively in a small team.
· Demonstrated background in working independently.
· Open to occasional travel.
· Competitive salary.
· Supportive, collaborative culture driven by the desire to cure disease.
· State-of-the-art workspace.
· Bonus package, and other amenities.
If you are interested in this mission, or in general would like to discuss your options in the Clinical Development and Medical space then please send your CV in at or call me at +44 2038790716.
This is what the process will look like (note, this could change depending on you or the client's need);
1. Full call with the executive recruiter responsible.
2. Sharing of the company and confirmation by you to move forward.
3. Introductory call with the hiring manager.
4. Follow up call with the team (1 or 2 calls).
5. Face to face meeting.
This will be confidential and your CV will not be shared to anyone without your permission.
Please apply today or reach out confidentially.
Head of Clinical Operations