Head of Biometrics and Statistical Programmer
Location: Germany, Homebased
A growing pharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a Head of Biometrics and statistical programming to help grow out their Biometrics department. You will be managing a group of biostatisticians and programmers, acting as a local contact point for all statistical related questions. As the company grows, you will play a key role in the development of the biometrics department by ensuring that all project related work is delivered on time and with high quality.
Key Responsibilities of the head of Biometrics and Statistical Programming:
- Manage a group of biostatisticians and statistical programmers
- Act as a local contact point for all statistical related questions
- Conduct due diligence and make sure all projects are delivered on time
- Participate in the organisations future programs and oversee the growth of the biometrics department
Key Requirement of Head of Biometrics and Statistical Programming:
- Extensive experience in Biostatistics within Oncology
- PHD in Biostatistics or similar to the relevant field of study.
- Experienced with all phase of clinical trials from early phase to late phase.
- Extensive experience in project management and leading statisticians.
If you are interested in the head of biometrics and statistical programming role, apply online today or contact Mathy Bekele at +442036678394