Title: Group Medical Director
A top-tier Medical Communications agency with international presence is seeking to add a Group Medical Director. The agency has a reputation for delivering exceptional content to their clients, as well as displaying exceptional commitment to their employees. The Group Medical Director will lead teams of Scientific Writers, fostering junior employees' career growth and ensuring the quality and scientific accuracy of their content. The ideal candidate will have ample experience in the Med Comms space, high-scientific acumen, and exceptional communicative skills. The Group Scientific Director will report into the VP, Scientific Services.
The Group Medical Director's Responsibilities Include:
- Directing teams of Medical Writers, providing them guidance in the development of their careers.
- Overseeing strategy of client content, content's timely delivery, and the allocation of client resources.
- Organizing and leading departmental communication and meetings.
The Group Medical Director should possess the following qualifications:
- MD, PharmD, or Ph.D. in life sciences required.
- 8+ years of Medical Communications agency experience.
- Direct oversight experience is required.
- Expertise in multiple therapeutic areas is required.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Fully remote flexible.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Discretionary bonus.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Group Medical Director opportunity, I encourage you to apply as soon as possible.