Group Lead - Analytical Development
My client is a leading contract development and manufacturing organization that services in drug substance, and analytical services across the drug product development life cycle. They are seeking a Group lead within their analytical development team to oversee a team and provide management oversight. This opportunity offers high internal growth potential and the opportunity to work for a global leader in the industry.
- Manage a team of 5 to 8 direct reports safely and effectively to create, establish, and validate the analytical testing procedures
- effectively and professionally convey project status to internal and external clients during weekly email/phone correspondence
- Investigate and resolve analytical technical problems
- Provide direction and/or project leadership for cross-functional projects teams
- Assist with analytical chemistry assays based on new and existing methodology
- 10 to 14 years of Analytical Development Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of expertise in method development and validation, with an emphasis on small-scale pharmaceutical validation.
- Proven ability to validate analytical methods to support production in a way that is safe, effective, and financially sustainable
- Strong analytical instrumentation operations knowledge, including HPLC, GC, GPC, LC/MS, FTIR, UV-VIS, NMR, and data stations is essential
- Great potential for internal mobility!
- Relocation Assistance
- Bonus Potential