A world leading medical device company is currently looking to hire a Global R&D Director to lead their R&D team. This is a greenfield business crucial position and you will be working with a market leader who value investing in their employees as well as creating a work environment where you will be inspired to learn, grow and achieve both your professional as well as personal goals.
Key responsibilities of the R&D Director include:
- Preparation and implementation of product launches and maintenance of the portfolio
- You can expect demanding and varied tasks around the design of our medical devices
- Responsible for the successful planning and execution of market launches and distribution partnerships
- You expertly supervise the implementation of new product designs in production
- Approval of technical documentation (eg test protocols, test reports, design reviews, risk management files)
Key requirements of the R&D Director include:
- Successfully completed Master's Degree in Engineering or Life Sciences
- Experiences with the standards of medical devices / ISO 13485 as well as with MDD (and ideally MDR)
- Strength of analysis, very good understanding of scientific-technical basics and the ability to solve problems efficiently
- Open-minded team player with strong social and organizational skills
- Fluent German and English
EPM Scientific is a specialist recruitment company working on a global scale exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert we specialise in locating and attracting nice talent, offering Contract, Permanent, Project Based and Multi Hire Recruitment Solutions.