Job title: Global Program Director
Salary: Highly competitive (Inc additional allowances)
Location: Munich, Germany.
Work from home: 1 or 2 days a week.
In this role of Global Program Director you will be responsible for oversight of global cross functional teams in multiple drug development projects. The position will require you to drive the business timelines; in line with company vision, budgets and strategy.
Company: This Biotech are making major progress in the field of oncology. They are planning to grow and develop in 2021.
- Drive global cross-functional teams to define implement the program strategy.
- Support portfolio budget planning and controlling the interface with finance teams.
- Support decision-making within global teams and 3rd parties.
- Bring recommendations to the corporate governance bodies and steering committees as needed.
- Excellent understanding of the full drug development process.
- Experience in multiple core business functions. For example, Non-clinical, Clinical, CMC, Regulatory Affairs, and Commercial aspects.
- Previous experience in program management or equivilent senior roles.
- Experience in leadership, specifically in leading and managing cross-functional development teams.
- Ideally, to have knowledge of resource management and headcount planning.
- Ideally, first hand experience in the preparation and conduct of health authority meetings
What we can offer:
- Company fun days
- Competitive pay rates
- In house canteen and provided lunch
- Gym and leisure facilities
If you would like to find out more information then please reach out to Kieran on