A global pharmaceutical organisation known for their innovative portfolio of products across multiple therapeutic areas. They have created a collaborative and cross functional working environment where the inputs of each of their employees is highly valued. They offer multiple channels of growth and development internally to provide a rewarding and continuously engaging career.
Focused on bringing best-in-class products to their patients they are looking for enthusiastic and passionate leaders who are driven by working with innovative products to create a better life for their patients.
Global Medical Unit Head
The role of the Global Medical Unit Head will be to lead the development and execution of GMA strategy for specific indications in defined rare hemostasis disorders.
- Leads in close strategic alignment with R&D, Market Access, Regulatory, Marketing, Business Development
- Leads a Global Medical Affairs Sub team with 2-3 direct reports
- Responsible for development and implementation of global medical plan in close strategic alignment with Regional Medical Affairs and Local Medical Affairs
- Responsible for medical budget of respective projects
- Acts as senior company representative interacting with external scientific leaders, patient advocacy groups and authorities
- Establishes appropriate strategic partnerships with centres of excellence and leading experts in the field
- MD educated
- Experienced within the field of haematology (coagulation, thrombosis, sickle cell disease)
- Previous work within Medical Affairs
- Has held responsibility for a large region (Europe, EMEA, etc.) or Global
- Has led and executed multiple launches
- Coming from a clinical development background is beneficial