Global R&D Director
Salary: $190,000 - $220,000 + Bonus + Relocation Package + Exceptional Benefits
An internationally recognized bioscience company is looking to hire a Global Director for their R&D department to provide strong leadership, management, and vision. This is a growth hire due to recent funding and expansion plans. This person will directly report to the VP and work closely with department leaders to assist with product development within the department.
This organization is one of the few players in this space that is globally recognized and are seen, not only as a specialist, but also as a leader in the space. This is a very valuable opportunity for those that want to make impactful work in the industry.
- Coordinate all global R&D activity within the department
- Work with department leaders to help with process development
- Have a strong understanding of industry microbiological procedures and practices to advise lower team members and other company individuals
- Have strong networking ability to hold strong relationships across R&D functions within the department
- Plan for and organize all bioscience activity
- Responsible for training and developing of employees
- Streamline a successful process for strong product development procedures
- Relevant degree with appropriate number of industry years of experience
- PH.D. with 10+ years
- M.S. with 15+ years
- B.S. with 20+ years
- Strong understanding of clinical microbiology
- High skill with product development is preferred
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative with strong work ethic. Proactive and self-motivated to find and take on new projects that support team goals.
- Ability to effectively set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow-through on deadlines with minimal supervision.
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- San Francisco