EPM Scientific are currently working closely with a large Belgian Pharmaceutical company who are seeking to hire a Quality Assurance Analyst.
This role will be an initial 12-month contract, with the possibility for extension. It is also full-time and hybrid, with the client expecting travel to the office once or twice a week.
Some responsibilties of the role are listed below:
- API Experience/Background essential
- Chemical or process background ideal
- Responsible for quality at external partners, e.g. problems with production, making trade-offs etc.
- Fluent in English
- Provide support to EQ Manager regarding QA, compliance and technical support.
- Conduct batch record review, investigations, perform audits, collect data, analyse trends and prepare records as required.
- Support EQ account owner on the continous oversight and management of quality activities during manufacturing and quality control, execution of monitoring and auditing activities, assessing quality systems and recommending improvements to enhance quality, and reporting of quality activities and as needed, escalations.
This is only a small summary of the activities that will be conducted in this position, so if you are intrigued and would like your CV to be considered, then please apply below!