*Freelance Medical Writer/Project Manager - Home-Based*
A global healthcare communications agency is looking to bring in multiple medical writer/project managers to join their growing team.
The main responsibilities of the role includes:
- Autonomously lead the delivery of a range of projects from start to finish
- Act as a key point of contact for clients and external parties
- Provide guidance on medical communications deliverables
- Lead discussion with clients
- Train team members when required
- Develop, maintain and oversee the development of internal trackers
- When required, take an active role in medical communications writing
The successful candidate will have:
- Project Management experience in a client-facing role within a medical communications agency
- Medical Writing experience - Preferably at a UK agency
- Desired - a Life Science Degree
This position would start in January, however the client is flexible for a start as late as February or March.
They understand that the market is incredibly busy at the moment, so would be willing to bring someone in on three days a week, up to full time.
This role would initially be a freelance position, on a 6-12 month contract. However, if you wanted to make it permanent at the end of the contract, the client would be open to this.
As well as this, the position would be home-based.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please follow the appropriate links to apply.