Freelance Associate Medical Writer - French Native
I am working with a Digital Health consultancy who partner with most of the world's top 25 Pharma companies. In this case, they have partnered with a pharmaceutical client, based in Paris.
With this, they are seeking a freelance Medical Writer to start immediately for a 40 hour a week contract, working home-based with COVID restrictions considered.
- Comply to various pharma regulations and guidelines and ensuring that it is supported by authentic and up-to-date references
- Develop and update content for various medical materials, performing literature searches to identify appropriate references to support create/update of scientific content, and tracking and auditing assets for various purposes
- Develop and review content for various deliverables with the quality requirements as per client satisfaction metrics, within assigned timelines and with guidance from the manager
- Ensure tasks are performed as per assigned processes, guidelines, and SOPs with the help of tools and platforms specified by the clients and the manager
- Follow the best practices in the department regarding processes, communication (internal and external), project management, documentation and technical requirements such as language, grammar, stylization, content search, summarizing, data conflicts, and referencing
- Participate in assigned training programs and working on assignments as per requirement.
- Participate in client calls as per project requirements
- Be compliant to quality, confidentiality, and security; adhering to and following quality systems, processes, and policies; and being compliant to training and specifications
- French Native as you will be writing in French
- 2 years experience working as a Medical Writer
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please follow the appropriate links.
Alternatively, please feel free to reach out to me directly on LinkedIn at EPM Scientific and William Paton.