We have a current opportunity for a Freelance Medical Editor on a contract basis.
EPM are working with a European based medical communication agency that are really interested in speeding up efficiency. They have a team of medical writers based in New York (East coast) area and are looking to add a freelance medical editor to help support with fact checking as well as MLR submissions. Their main therapeutic area is rare disease.
- Experience with MLR Submissions
- Experience with Veeva Submission
- Pre-approved emails / Claims emails
- Adaptable mindset of ever-changing landscape of Veeva
- Strong Fact checking expertise
- Preferred robust scientific background (master's degree or above)
- 2-3 days (20-25 hours) per week
- Start date mid-to-end of October
- Mid to senior level (7-12 years' experience)
- 12 months contract
*Could be an option to go temp to perm