One of EPM Scientific's key clients are currently seeking a Freelance Communications Manager to assist them on a Pharmaceutical project.
This role is part time at 22.5 hours a week and is a 2-month contract, with likelihood of extension.
It is also remote so no travel is required.
Some responsibilities are listed below:
- Goal is the execution of communications strategy and development of materials for external and internal human pharmaceutical communication.
- Lead the development of drafts based on internal materials and external sources.
- Management of Medical Legal Review for internal and external communication materials.
- Draft and design agendas
- Coordinate logistics
- Drive content generations for executive and corporate visibility activities across social media platforms, primarily LinkedIn.
- Generate content for execution of communications activities including briefing speakers and drafting presentations and talking points.
If this role is of interest then please apply below and we will be in touch!