*Onsite Role in New York*
A Pharmaceutical R&D company based in New York is looking for a Formulation Scientist to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and optimization of several products with different delivery dosages.
- Perform various pre-formulation studies such as solubility, compatibility, degradation study for active pharmaceutical ingredients and for raw materials.
- Design formulation trials by applying Design of Experiment (DOE) and Quality by Design QbD tools.
- Conduct physio-chemical characterization of transdermal/topical semisolid formulations such as morphology/crystallization, particle size distribution, pH, viscosity, rheological characteristic, texture analysis, cold flow, IVRT and IVPT studies.
- Prepare reports and recommendations based upon research outcomes to transfer products to external organizations
- Conduct stability studies of optimized novel and topical formulations
- Review patents and research articles
- Masters or Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field
- Experience with Design of Experiment (DOE) and Quality by Design QbD tools
- Data analysis and report preparation
- Experience on 505(b)2 drug approval pathway
If interested please apply below!