Title: Executive Medical Director
Company Summary: An incredibly innovative immune-oncology biotech, working primarily in solid tumors, is growing and needing to bring in a key figure at the Executive Medical Director Level. With a robust pipeline and therapy that's been generating some fantastic data over the last couple years. Now as they continue to grow they're looking for an outstanding clinical development person to operate in a key position within their team.
The Executive Medical Director will be responsible for:
- Designing and managing clinical development projects
- Identifying, interacting, and building relationships with KOLs
- Interacting with the pre-clinical team to articulate therapeutic strategies
- Directing protocol implementation
The Executive Medical Director should have the following qualifications:
- Board Certified Oncologist
- 10+ years in industry
- Track record of leading projects through successful clinical development
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Great compensation packages
- Clear career growth and progression
- Exposure to larger leadership responsibilities
If you are interested in the Executive Medical Director role, then please don't wait to apply.