The company are a global leading provider of laboratory analytical instrumentation for water and wastewater, ocean/coastal, food & beverage, environmental, chemical and pharmaceutical markets and expanding rapidly.
The marketing director is responsible for driving growth, by working in collaboration with R&D and the sales departments by developing new products and overseeing new product launches. They are looking for a leader who will build and execute a successful marketing strategies that attract new customers, generate leads, and ensure that customers are supported and satisfied with the companies service.
- Implement long term strategic plans to help increase the growth of the laboratory segment
- Lead and develop the marketing plan which is aligned with the companies long term vision for success
- Lead team of Product managers, Product Marketers, and Application specialists, ensuring a high performing team and customer focused mindset.
- Ensure the team are managing their product lifecycle, ensuring growth, profitability, and overall success of the product line.
- Work in close collaboration with the sales and R&D department
- Provide regular updates to the upper management/board directors of progress
- Drive voice of customer and market insight to improve customer experience
- Define marketing strategies for new product launches and new customer acquisition
- Degree in Marketing, Biology, Chemistry or a technical discipline
- 7-10 years' experience in product management / marketing
- Strong managerial and personnel development capabilities and experience
- Experience in analytical instruments
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Strategic thinker and tactical planner
- Effective public speaker
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to foster an effective team environment