Position: Epidemiology Associate II
Duration: 1 Year Contract to extend
Rate: Based on experience
An innovative pharmaceutical company is seeking a well-seasoned epidemiology associate. The associate will actively cooperate with multiple therapeutic area lead Epidemiologists within the organization. The Epidemiology Associate will contribute in cross-functional Registry Leadership Teams and will guide a sub-team, meeting with Registry Biostatisticians and Programmers. The Epidemiology Associate will work closely with registry stakeholders across Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, and Clinical Development and must have well developed team-building conducts and organizational knowledge and understanding.
- Responsible to plan, design, instruct, and report epidemiologic study analyses for their assigned Registry.
- Must be able to deliver epidemiology assistance to Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, and Clinical Development related to their assigned Registry.
- Supplying epidemiology evaluation into study protocols and case report forms (CRFs).
- Potential to represent Epidemiology department during exchanges with significant external stakeholders as well as Registry Scientific Advisory Boards and regulatory authorities.
- Must be able to lead the project planning, management, and execution of epidemiology deliverables for their assigned Registry.
- Experience and working knowledge utilizing SAS for statistical analysis
- Awareness of drug and clinical development process
- Outstanding attention to detail and scientific rigor
- Strong social skills and capability to operate successfully in multidisciplinary teams
- Up-to-date technical education of epidemiology and biostatistics approaches
- Evidence of high-quality publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Completed a Ph.D., DSc, or DrPH in Epidemiology with 3 years of industry experience, or MPH, MSc in Epidemiology with 6 years of industry experience
*W2 applicant only
- Remote Opportunity
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Competitive Pay