Pharmacovigilance Medical Director
An industry leading Kidney focused biotech company is looking for a Pharmacovigilance Medical Director to join its rapidly expanding team! This role will be integral in providing medical expertise in any Drug Safety/ Pharmacovigilance matters. With two approved products already on the market and a strong pipeline of indications to follow this company is set to disrupt the dialysis market and be an industry leader. If you are looking to advance your career in Pharmacovigilance with a company set to explode in growth, don't hesitate to apply!
The Pharmacovigilance Medical Director will:
- Provide Medical Review of ICSRs and aggregate reports
- Contribute to the creation of DSURs, PSURs, PADERs, clinical safety assessments
- Contribute to ongoing safety surveillance and signal detection efforts
- Assist in the development of Risk Managements plans and REMs
- Help train colleagues as needed.
- Assist in managing PV vendors and PV partners.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Medical Degree or Foreign Equivalent
- 2+ years of clinical experience after obtaining MD
- Medical PV Experience