One of the world's leading open-access biotech platforms for biologics drug development is looking for a Downstream Development Associate Director to be based in China to lead their Downstream Development sub-team.
This opportunity provides amazing growth potential, career progression and the chance to be working with a growing company.
- Design downstream processes for clinical manufacturing
- Oversee the process scale-up and technology transfer between process development and manufacturing team
- Coordinate work among all functional groups to meet project objectives and timelines
- Lead the team on process development and validation
- Master's degree with at least 8 years of experience. Or Doctoral degree with at least 5 years of experience in downstream process development
- At least 2 years of people management experience
- Skilled in Downstream process development, knowing all modes of chromatography, filtration and assembling of steps into a purification process
- Experience in regulatory submission to CFDA, FDA, and EMA.
- Good communication skills and team spirit
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.