A phase 3 clinical stage pharmaceutical company is looking to bring on a Document Control Specialist to join their team. You are going to be interacting with many teams cross-functionally specifically supporting the clinical team. Overall, you will be responsible for maintaining and establishing an electronic document management system across the company.
- Work with a team to establish and maintain electronic document management system
- Create document control procedures and maintain standards associated with regulatory requirements (GxP, etc.)
- Support the clinical teams specifically in the creation of clinical SOPs, SOP review schedule , review the documents, etc.
- B.S. preferred
- Experience in the use of Electronic Document Management Systems
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of FDA/ICH regulations
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Paid sick days
If interested, please don't hesitate to apply!