Location: San Francisco
Salary: $140,000-$180,000 (based on experience)
- Design and conduct experiments to understand the absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion and transport (ADME) properties of drug candidates to support research and development candidate selection.
- Provide scientific expertise on experimental design, data analysis, interpretation, reporting, and leading the PK/PD program for the assigned projects.
- Serve as a (DMPK) representative on multidisciplinary project teams and provide guidance to solve ADME liabilities.
- Participate as a team member and will collaborate with a number of diverse departments.
- Ph.D. in DMPK, Pharmacokinetics, or a related field
- 2-5 years of post-doctoral or industry experience
- Hands on experience designing, analyzing, and interpreting DMPK studies
- Application of modeling and prediction methods using software packages