An Award-Winning Medical Communications agency, leading creative innovation in the industry, is searching for a Director of Scientific Services to add to their New York team.
The Director of Scientific Services will lead client engagements, provide integral therapeutic knowledge, manage a team of medical writers along with providing content creation and oversight of promotional medical education content. Oncology, neurology or rare disease background is ideal.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, medical writing team management, lead client engagements and support account development.
- Act as a subject matter expert with oncology, neurology or rare diseases.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- Creation and oversight of promotional medical education deliverables - slide decks, speaker bureau decks, MSL decks, ad boards, symposia, banner ads, scripts, visual aides, PP presentations, storylines, competitive intelligence, etc.
- PhD, MD or PharmD, 3 - 5 year minimum with promotional medical education in a medical communications agency environment.
- Proven consistency and therapeutic knowledge in oncology, neurology or rare diseases.
- Established background of creative pre/post launch strategy, team management, content development and client engagements.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.