Job Title: Director, Pipeline Strategy
Location: New Jersey (Hybrid Model)
A global pharmaceutical company is rapidly expanding in their strategic marketing division. As the Director of Pipeline Strategy, you will be playing a critical role in developing and leading the overall pipeline strategy for all products.
- Ensures the right products, dosage forms and technologies are being identified and evaluated for the pipeline (short term and long term)
- Leads and manages a cross-functional team through idea creation, evaluation, and allocation of new product opportunities
- Develop pipeline strategy by distribution channel (i.e. Commercial calling points, specialty pharmacies, retailers/wholesalers etc.) and/or manufacturing priorities and capabilities (i.e. HCO, Nasal etc.)
This function requires a broad, future focused and anticipatory leader. Furthermore, the function requires a highly skilled strategist with proven analytical skills and affinity with complex data sets and experience with working across diverse geographies and functions.
- 8+ years of strategic pipeline experience in the pharma/biotech spaces
- Track record of effective and trusted partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Credibility with senior stakeholders and the ability to constructively challenge, influence and set direction is of paramount importance
If you or any one in you network feel like a strong fit for this role, shoot over your CV with available times to chat!