A leading research-based healthcare company is looking to bring on a skilled Director of MSLs of Oncology to their team, with a demonstrated ability to build out a team of Medical Science Liaisons, work collaboratively with Senior leadership, develop strategic and tactical plans to promote MSL excellence. The company is based in the greater New Jersey area and looking for a Director of MSLs to work remotely and lead a large MSL team in the Central region.
- Provide MSL leadership and ensure operational excellence by incorporating cross-functional collaboration and interactions with KOLs.
- Mentor, train, and onboard new hires and junior MSLs in special projects across assigned region
- Communicate with stakeholders, serving as a subject matter expert in therapeutic areas to address matters of scientific content and strategy
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced terminal degree in medical/biosciences (e.g M.D., PhD, PharmD).
- Minimum of 5 years experience in overseeing an Oncology MSL team
- Disease state knowledge in Oncology or Neurology required.
- Strong broad based scientific and pharmaceutical knowledge as well as excellent presentation and teaching skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Established relationships with key opinion leaders in therapeutic area of interest