A leading research-based healthcare company is looking to bring on a skilled Director of MSLs of Oncology to their team, with a demonstrated ability to build out a team of Medical Science Liaisons, work collaboratively with Senior leadership, develop strategic and tactical plans to promote MSL excellence.
Director of MSLs Responsibilities
- Provide MSL leadership and ensure operational excellence by incorporating cross-functional collaboration and interactions with KOLs.
- Mentor, train, and onboard new hires and junior MSLs in special projects across assigned region
- Communicate with stakeholders, serving as a subject matter expert in therapeutic areas to address matters of scientific content and strategy
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced terminal degree in medical/biosciences (e.g M.D., PhD, PharmD).
- Minimum of 5 years experience in overseeing an Oncology MSL team.
- Disease state management knowledge required.
- Strong broad based scientific and pharmaceutical knowledge as well as excellent presentation and teaching skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Established relationships with key opinion leaders in therapeutic area of interest
- Competitive compensation package and LTIP
- High visibility role with key decision making abilities
- Paid annual leave with additional sick time off
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance
- 401(k) investment options