Director of Formulation Biologics
Location: Greater Boston Area
Salary: $200,000 - $230,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
A local innovative Biotech is looking to hire a Director to help lead their CMC Formulation team. This person will report into the Senior Director of Drug Product Development and will work closely with team members to assist with the creation and execution of large-molecule programs.
This opportunity allows for fast career progression potential with the chance of being one of the leaders in terms of the strategic direction of the team. The ideal candidate will have minimum 8 years of industry experience and will have worked closely with injectables and mAbs.
- Partner with CMC and Quality teams to bolster cGMP manufacturing.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with R&D, Regulatory & Manufacturing to execute product development strategy.
- Lead and guide a team of 2-5 Formulation Scientists while cultivating a strong performance work atmosphere
- Collaborate and coordinate with external partners, acting as the primary point of contact
- Background in Biologics & injectables. Experience in both early and late-stage development is preferred.
- D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences with a minimum of 6 years industry experience or MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences with a minimum of 10 years industry experience.
- Experience working on regulatory filings, specifically IND's & BLA's.
- Ability to effectively set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow-through on deadlines with minimal supervision.
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If interested, please apply in directly!