EPM Scientific are partnered with a rapidly growing oncology biotech who are looking to build their commercial and analytics team in 2020. This crucial position is for thier lead for Insight & Analytics
- Primary Market Research: Manages market research design (Qualitative/Quantitative) and execution (including vendor/project management) to generate effective communications and actionable insights.
- Leads the generation of competitive analysis (congress coverage, alerts, company reports, etc) ensuring implications are reflected in the brand strategy, the forecast and communicated to key stakeholders.
- Leads long-term forecast model development, gains alignment on key assumptions within the Commercial team and effectively communicates forecast implications
- Support Managed Markets & Trade organizations as a thought partner to assess impact of various contracting strategies and scenarios, proactively develops insights for use as part of negotiations.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or related advanced degree is preferred
- Previous oncology experience required. Familiar with common sources of epidemiology and approaches to market sizing/assessment (in oncology, preferred).
- Excellent communication skills with a strong background in leading cross functional teams
- 10+ years working within Analytics, Marketing, Pricing/Contracting, Managed Markets, or Market research in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
The client for this role is looking to fill this position immediately, with all interviews being remote due to current COVID-19 restrictions. If you are interested in discussing further please submit your most updated CV and I will follow up with a phone call.