A rapidly growing Biotechnology organization is looking to build its US-based Business Development and Operations team, with two Director of Business Development roles. This person will report directly into the CBO in a crucial leadership position. As the Business Development Director, you will be responsible for introducing the full range of services along with undertaking business development activities in the pharmaceutical preclinical, contract research or similar markets.
Locations: 1 East Coast Based | 1 West Coast Based
- Tasked with building lasting relationships with client organizations, identify product-market fit within identified accounts, provide creative consultative technical solutions.
- Collaboration with the company's scientific team to create detailed proposals with emphasis on quality, co-ordinate dialogue, information flow.
-Leads all creative identification of new sales opportunities - pro-actively manage customer pipelines.
- Doctoral ideal. Masters considered in a related field preferred such as a PharmD, MD, Ph.D., NP or PA
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of cell and molecular biology preferably including CRISPR and molecular bioassays
- Extensive experience in selling to pharmaceutical customers, specifically working in the preclinical drug discovery arena