A fast-growing medical device company that has pioneered a new form
of therapy for heart failure called Cardiac Contractility Modulation is looking a Director of Field Clinical/Scientific Affairs to join their commercial team! The company has a global presence with products on market in Asia Pacific as well as the German and US markets. The Director would work REMOTELY to cover the clinical/scientific affairs for Eastern US as well as the European KOLs. Check out the requirements below to see if you would be a fit!
- Responsible for contributing to budget allocation decisions for FCE team needs
- Achieve enrollment goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Develop a strong working relationship with all members of the FCE team.
- Collaboration with other functional domains of the organization to achieve common goals.
- Open new clinical trial sites and develop additional business at existing centers for US-East and Europe.
- Work with both the clinical and administrative departments, and the hospitals. Assist on implant and conduct follow-up visits when necessary.
- Ensure that study related issues are well documented and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements of clinical trial reporting are met accurately and expeditiously
- Share clinical experiences with other personnel to improve understanding of product behavior, improve product performance and product acceptance by customers.
- Coordinate and support educational activities as requested.
- Extensive (10+ years) experience implanting and following medical devices.
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in engineering (or equivalent education/experience)
- Strong working knowledge of medical device industry.
- Significant people management (5+years) experience
- Proven ability to develop new clinical relationships and foster existing clinical relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A working knowledge and understanding of the financial aspects of structuring a clinical trial agreement